Start off with a bang!
(I voted for this guy once!)
Accommodate your curiosity.
December 31st, 2007
- OK, here we go. With the best of intentions, I make up this list every year. As with all things, I tend to do better at the beginning than at the end.
1. Workout regularly.
2. Make time to go to Chicago or anywhere else I'd like.
3. Get some funding for my research.
4. Publish, or at least prepare a paper for publication.
5. Learn to make a really great home cooked pizza (cheese optional!)
6. Get out there and meet someone special.
7. Exercise the dogs more.
8. Try at least one new recipe a month.
9. Go out more often, especially to the movies.
10. Finish all existing house projects before starting any new ones! Yes, that means installing the bathroom ceiling fan.