- I did 7 loads of laundry, including two down jackets, all the dog beds, my sheets and blankets, my gym clothes and towels, and the normal laundry.
- I took stock of my food situation and made a meal plan for the week.
- I made soup and stuffed peppers .
- I dug out around the sump pump so it will work properly when this big rain/sleet storm begins tomorrow.
- I ran the dog. Twice.
- I downloaded pictures and dealt with them. I answered emails.
- I vacuumed the whole house.
- I had to dicker with the clothes dryer because it was acting up.
- I blogged.
- I filled up the bird feeders.
- I took out the composting.
- I did mountains of dishes and put them all away.
- I made my lunch and set out clothes for tomorrow. My gym bag is packed and ready to go.
- I gathered up some things to take to the food pantry and more clothes to the Goodwill. They are in the car trunk and ready to go next time I swing by.
- I cleaned the bathroom.
The Three Types Of Meryl Streep Movies
19 hours ago