21 October 2009

TKOd by my Mom

Ok, so tell me if this has ever happened to you.

I was sleeping the other night and started having a weird dream. I was kneeling near the edge of the couch where my mother was sitting and suddenly, out of nowhere, she punches me in the head.

I look at her for a minute and then ask incredulously, "Did you just hit me in the head?"

To which she responds by pinching me repeatedly on the forearm. And it hurt. And she wasn't stopping. So I finally got fed up and thought, "I'm just going to squeeze her arm until she quits." And I did.

And that's when I woke up. Because I had done this. I had jabbed my fingernails into my skin and taken out a big bunch. Only this wasn't a dream. The reality was that I had a large slice of skin underneath my fingernails.

Needless to say, I called my mom in the morning and told her to quit beating me up in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment