26 October 2008

Shopping for a Cause

Now that it appears I've got this election wrapped up =), I guess I'm going to have to make good on my promise to change the world. So I'm giving some thought to what I'd like to do. I figure it is best to stick with what I know best. Science and math. Or maybe politics. Or science and politics.

So. I could devote myself to the education of high school or undergrad students for the rest of my life. Or maybe the thing is to pursue a career in state government and work to solve this erosion of math and science scores. Or I could work to change voter registration and state-wide vote oversight.

Geez. There is so much that needs to be done.

For those of you out there who understand my strengths and weaknesses, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment