My Ten Most Memorable Moments of 2010
1. Saying hello to Eagan Blaine for the first time.
2. Saying goodbye to Jake for the last time.
3. The day I met this guy and realized we were meant for each other.
5. Finding this on the side of the road not 30 miles north of the Mexican border and being stopped by border patrol every 10 minutes, having my car illegally searched, then being buzzed by a helicopter...all for daring to stop and smell the Abronia.
6. Laying eyes on the Grand Canyon for the first time. Magnificent.
7. Saying so long to this one and having to face the reality of my last year of grad school alone. Not that I hold a grudge, mind you. I think a closer call would be that I envy her.
8. Realizing that this.....
is not preferable to this.
Even if this isn't the end of the road.
10. Ending my year in a better place than where I started.